Our BARTON chart recorders are renowned for the accurate, reliable measurement and recording of pressure, differential pressure (DP), and temperature. Their fully mechanical operation is independent of external utilities that facilitates a low installation cost or portability.
The Barton Model J8A Temperature and Pressure Recorder is a versatile and rugged instrument designed for general temperature and pressure applications. It records monitored temperature and pressure on an 8-inch diameter chart. Up to four elements may be used in any combination to operate up to four individual recording pens.The standard temperature system in all Barton Chart Recorders comprises of a factorysealed sensing system that uses a non-toxic fill fluid that converts temperature to mechanical motion. Each temperature recording pen includes a built-in correction for ambient temperature influences. The sensing system is offered in various lengths to support remote mounting of the recorder.
- 0 to 10 inches of water (2.5 kPa) through 0-100 PSI (0.69 MPa) differential (higher ranges with model 224 DPU)
- Safe working pressure: Up to 6000 PSI (41.3 MPa)
- Optional alloys; Inconel bellows,Stainless steel bodies
- 0 to 25 PSI (0.17 MPa) through 0 to 30,000 PSI (207 MPa), may be calibrated as gauge or absolute pressure
- 0 to 500F (-18 to 260 C) in 5 ranges