NUFLO GT gas turbine flowmeters feature a transducer that utilizes a lightweight, low-inertia rotor to sense gas velocity. It offers an output frequency that has a linear relationship to gas velocity over a wide flow range.
The meter tracks the flow rate continuously, offers little resistance to flow, and has a unique cartridge design that allows removal of all internal parts as one assembly. The meter also exhibits little sensitivity to gas density above two atmospheres pressure. The low inertia of the rotor and vee bearings allows overranging of the meter to twice its rated capacity without damage for intermittent flow variations.
Designed for maximum life, the carbide rotor shaft and bearings require no lubrication. The cartridge assembly makes replacement and inspection of parts easy. And the meter is designed for installation between two flanges. In addition, the digital pulse output generated by the gas turbine flow meter can be fed to companion readout devices capable of providing direct measurement of flow rate and accumulated throughput. These measurements can be automatically pressure- and/or temperature-compensated to obtain volumetric measurements in standard units.
- Single gas turbine flow meter handles wide range of flow rates
- Rugged carbide bearing design eliminates need for lubrication and withstands difficult service conditions
- Low-inertia rotor design provides quick response to flow-rate changes
- Two-bladed rotor offers large unobstructed flow area
- Electrical output signal adapts readily to a variety of readout devices
- Easily serviced; Low-cost precalibrated replacement turbine cartridge available