BARTON 7000 Series Liquid Turbine Meters are designed for a broad range of precise liquid measurement applications. Based on more than 40 years of turbine manufacturing experience, this built-to-order series features a range of sizes, materials, bearing systems, and options.
- Linearity (BARTON Models 7100 and 7200)
- ±1% of reading over flow range for meters smaller than 1"
- ±0.25% of reading over flow range for meters 1" and larger
- ±0.15% of reading over limited ranges for 1" meters and larger (contact local sales office for details)
- Linearity (BARTON Model 7300)
- ±0.25% of reading over flow range
- ±0.15% of reading over limited ranges (contact local sales office for details)
- Symmetrical Bi-Directional Design – Ideal for reverse flow applications where flow capacities are the same in either direction. Electronic options provide instantaneous flow direction sensing.
- High-Quality Bearings – Model 7100 and 7300 meters come standard with wear-resistant tungsten carbide sleeve bearings, and model 7200 meters are designed with self-lubricating, precision stainless steel bearings with dry lubricant impregnated ball separators.